What information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal information, such as your name and email address, when you provide it to us through forms on our website or when you contact us directly.
- Information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
- Information about your location, if you allow us to access your location data through your device settings.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide the information and services you request.
- To improve and personalize your experience on our website.
- To send you promotional emails or marketing materials, if you have opted in to receive them.
- To display ads on our website or on third-party websites through the use of Google AdSense and similar programs.
How do we share your information?
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting. These service providers are contractually prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our customers is among the assets transferred.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
What are your privacy rights?
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other applicable laws, you may have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to request that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected and the purposes for which the personal information will be used.
- The right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. Please note that we do not sell your personal information as defined by the CCPA.
- The right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of your privacy rights.
If you are a California resident and would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, or if you would like to exercise any of your privacy rights, please contact us using the form below.